Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 4 : Romantic day

Dear lynn ,

Today is my day off, so i have decided to stay with you. =)
I missed the days we stay together.
I missed ~~~~~~~

The day we shopping together ~
Whenever we walk past shop lots, I will ask you wanna buy
it or not and I will buy you snacks whenever
you feel hungry =)



The day we eat together ~
Whenever you feel hungry, I will bring you to places that
you rarely go eat like Secret Recipe.



The day we watch movie together ~
Whenever you feel boring, I will bring you to watch movie
that you like. I know you like to watch
comedy and romance
movie =)



The day we sing k together ~
Whenever you finish your assignment or exam, I will
bring you go sing k to celebrate it. We always
sing love song together such as
今天你要嫁给我 =)



The day we study together ~
Whenever you feel stress, I will accompany you
study in library during exam week.
I will score first class just
for you Lynn



The day we go outing together ~
Whenever we go outing together with your precious friends,
I will wear the best clothes that i have and
wax my hair not to disappoint
you in front of your
friends =)



The day we go trip together ~
Whenever you feel cold, I will cover your body with jacket.
I will hold your hand to make sure you won't
fell down easily. I will massage your
head whenever you feel
headache.



I will cherish you and our relationship ~

I will take care of you in everything ~

I will hold your hand when crossing road ~

I will guide you throughout our life ~

We will be happy ever after like fairy tale story ~

-END-










No comments:

Post a Comment