Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 10 : Normal day

I finally can have my first task since my training day started.
But the task given to me is not related to what i have studied before.
I have a feeling, that feeling is quite similar with National Service time.
Everyday i just wait the time to pass, counting the remaining days.
I feel so bored and don't have anything to do.
Everyday is just the same thing, wake up early finish work and sleep.
Although i appreciate that i can experience the working environment.
But i just can't get used to it in such a short time.
I have no motivation at all to work. Just wanna quickly my training ASAP.
Of course, I will commit 100 % to the company that hired me as trainee.
However, i feel happy whenever i have my break during my internship.
I can call you and chat with you =)
Finally i think of one nice Chinese phrase " 苦中一点甜 " .
Perfect phrase to describe my current situation.
But Lynn ar, if i call you when you sleeping, straight away scold me le.
Next time i will sms you before i call you up =)


Your existence
Has brighten up my life
Your face and your voice
Make me feel so warm and happy
Thanks for being part of my life
Thank you Lynn =)

No comments:

Post a Comment