Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 23 : Emotional Day

As usual , early in the morning we headed to Botanical Park and jogging
Jogging was nice as i didn't exercise much since i started working ....
Even tho i was very tired that time ... but i did enjoy the process
Then we bought our breakfast at Bukit Baru hawker stall ..
Finally i got my Cha kuey .... it was nice but too much for me ...
We headed back and cont our big project .... movie maker !!
I taught Lynn and Lydia how to use movie maker .. although i'm not good ..
But they were learning fast that time and managed to make one video out ..
Impressive !!! Lynn was so lazy to make one .. Hangat hangat tahi ayam ..
Then she felt very tired and fall asleep ... however i did not want to sleep ..
I knew if i sleep ... i will miss the time with her ... i wanna enjoy it with her ..
I sat on bed and kept on thinking idea to surprise her ...
Finally , i tot of one idea ... i took out the " love " tag and started to write on it ..
I made it like a game ... treasure hunt game ... she will like it i guess ..
I stick it in different places and put hints on it ...
The hint i put kinda obvious so that she won't need to think too much ..
I knew that if she can't solve the riddle ... she will give up soon and lose interest ..
So i called her and guided her throughout the game ...
Finally she found it all ... i wrote my feelings on the last piece of " love " tag ...
I knew if i spoke to her bluntly bout my feeling .. she might think is fake ...
Hopefully the way i conveyed my feelings to her will reach her heart ....
After i finished setting up the game .. i went down with her and watched tv ...
Then she fetched me to Melaka Sentral and i couldn't control my feeling ..
I knew i will miss her so much after i left Malacca ... i felt very sad that time ..
I just hope she won't leave my side until i finished my Industrial training ...
I really love you Lynn ... you are my precious dear ... miss you ! :(

1 comment: