Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 7 , 8 , 9 : Mix feeling days

Day 7

My work for that day is very simple.
Read manuals, walk around and see around.
However, I realized that HR people are so rude.
They gave me oversize uniforms and ignore me.
Anyway, I forgot about it when i reached home.
I cooked her nuggets, burgers and sausage.
Then i waited 1 hour for bus and 3 hours drive to Malacca.
I felt frustrated and i forgot about it when i arrived.
When i first saw her, I felt a lil gap between us.
However, i felt better when i interacted with her.
We chatted like the days before my training day.
That day i missed her hair, her hand and her everything.
I really like her so much.
Then we had supper at Mori's cafe there with some friends =)

Day 8

I woke up early in the morning.
We had breakfast and chatted before heading to cinema.
We watched Prince of Persia and it was just so-so only.
But i did have fun with her and her sis too.
However, we all felt bad when she lost her rm40 there.
Hopefully she can learn from mistake and don't get upset =)
Then we got back home and started to get ready for her family dinner.
We had a lil surprise for her uncle birthday. Wakaka.
Then we went to Giant and shopped around.
Finally we backed to home and had a nice sleep !
Not forget to mention that she baked a nice cake =) Really nice !
But i felt sad when i knew that i only had one day in Malacca =(

Day 9

Early in the morning we went to eat dim sum with her family.
The dim sum quite nice and cheap ! unexpected.
We planned to walk around after our breakfast.
However we canceled the plan due to laziness. Wakaka.
Then we had lil chat in her room.
I realized that she felt stress being in a relationship.
I understood that she missed the life of being single.
Can go outing with any friends she wants.
Can do the things she wants to do.
Freedom life, I kind of guilty that i took away her freedom.
I wished she can live the way she used to live.
So i decided to give her freedom and some private spaces.
Oh ya, special thanks to her mommy for the chocolate cake. =)
When she drove me to Sentral. I felt very very sad.
I knew that i can't see her anymore in 5 days time.
I was very scared of losing her at that moment.
I worried that she might think wrongly again in the coming week.
I don't know what to do at that time.
I just hope that she can do what she wants to do and live happily.



I worry that you might regret being with me.
I am scared of losing you. That's why i keep asking you the same question
" 你有后悔吗跟我在一起?"
If you feel sad, i feel sad too.
So i don't wish that your actions are restricted because of me.
When i don't have anything to do, i will miss the time being with you.
When you don't reply my message, i will think that i disturbed you.
When you feel too boring, i scare that u might think wrongly.
When you decided to go working at KL, i afraid of losing you.
Lean on me whenever u feel stress.
Lean on me whenever u feel sad.
Lean on me whenever u feel boring.
I will always be there for you.
I just wish that you feel happy and freely do what you want to do.
so cheer up my dear =)


No comments:

Post a Comment