Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 27 , 28 , 29, 30

For the past few days,
I was enjoying my days with her,
We had alot of fun as usual,
Eat , play , sleep and chat
Friday nite , we had lotsa fun
We had an awesome dinner at wok and pan
We went to Carrefour for shopping
We managed to buy 4 packets of McD Nugget
Can you believe it all are half priced nugget ?
Wow , 2 packets for 1 packets money
1 packet just RM10 with more than 20 - 30 pieces inside
McD are selling rm 5 for 6 nuggets , they sure earn alot
During night we had a nice chat inside her room
It seemed like a normal weekly activity for us
Shop , Eat , Play and Chat ~
However during night we chatted
We chatted about many things
And i realized i really love her
I knew that she love me too
We love each other so much
Before we got together
We passed through many tests
Many many tests for us
And finally we got together
Although many people like her
And lastly she chose together with me
I felt so happy and blissful
Argghh ~ otak jam ! to be continued !

Allright , lets continue ~
I think back past few months incidents
My encounters with her ~
Bitter moment until Romantic moment
I really love her very much
I didn't give her up to anyone
Hold her both hands tight
Coz i don't wanna leave her side
When i woke up on Monday morning
I felt weird , she is not there
I missed her a lot
Really a lot
I kept on sms her ,
Coz i wanna see her reply
I felt happy when she woke up
Hopefully coming Friday we can meet again
Lastly i am happy that Lynn has grown up
She knew how to think maturely
Her thinking changed so sudden
No matter how she changed
I still love her very much =)

1 comment:

  1. wow...too many "I really love her" appear in this post...okok...even she dunno we aso noe u really love her d...stay sweet ya^^

    ReplyDelete