Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 11 : Just For you

For the past few working days, i kept on complaining here about no task is given to me.
Finally my first task is attend meeting and construct charts.
I feel bored when i don't have anything to do.
But at the same time i do feel tired when i need to do something.
I feel so dilemma now, should i feel happy or not if task is given to me ?
Anyway i just got back home so i shouldn't think much bout it.
I don't like to touch bout office thing when i got back home.
I wish the 16th week will come sooner =(
After the 16th week, i will rush back to Malacca as soon as possible
Then we shall be together everyday !
Don't worry i will give you time to rest and watch drama . Haha .
By that time you should start working already.
So i can only meet you up at night time or weekend.
Well , i am happy that can see you everyday even just a short time =)




You said you missed the trip days
But do you know that ......
If everyday is like trip days
You will get bored very very soon
So romantic days won't happen everyday
It will only happen once in a while
So called special day
By the way today is our special day =)
8/5/10
The day we had so much memories together
Thanks for being one month with me
I love you so much~ =)



5/8/10 Having dinner at Sakura House

No comments:

Post a Comment