Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 24 : Monday ~

Today again nothing to do ... haha
But i managed to find something for myself to do ..
I collected the data about number of worker and technician at one area ..
And kept on recording time while counting the numbers ..
And 4 30 pm ! my work ended .. hehe .. so happy
Then i suddenly remember about something ...
I thought of it whole night during Sunday ...
I searched my phone ... and i realized something ...
I have sms with Lynn over 1500+ ...
I have taken pic with Lynn over 800 to 900 pics ..
its just 4 months plus .....
4 months plus is around 120 days ....
which means i sms with her 10 to 12 per day ...
I take pic with her 6 to 8 pics per day ...
What a number !! We have taken pic and sms so much last 4 months
We both like to chat ~ and we both like to take picture ~
When i look back the pics .... i feel happy ~
When i look back the sms .... i feel warm ~
During the last 4 months ... we have encountered many problems ...
Gotten into many types of situation ....
Bitter moment when she decided to be just friend with me ~
Sour moment when she decided to couple after 25 years old ~
Sweet moment when she accepted to be my girl friend ~
During the processes , i have taken pictures and saved the sms ...
It will always be with me .... my little happiness when i feel empty ...
I will look at them ... and i will feel happy .. it is our memories ~
Don't you think so Lynn ? I believe you like it too =)
My little blog ~~~~ it is for you ~~ i write it just for you Lynn ~~

~Sweet memories~


No comments:

Post a Comment