Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 19 : Wednesday !

Wohoo ! So fast Wednesday !!
Just 2 days to Friday !! So fast ...
Thanks to Quality Compliance department for giving me things to do
The times passes quicker whenever i have something to do
And i can learn the procedures of their job ... not too bad ..

The time passes so fast and i realize that Lynn will get her job soon
Then we will have lesser time to interact with each other ...
I know that Lynn is getting boring with me .. lesser topic to chat
But she still continue to chat with me worry i might feel unhappy with it
I am happy that she concern bout me worry that i might feel unhappy
But i do hope she can do her own things even if i am online
Of cos i will feel happy if i am her main priority
But my main priority is her happiness ... i do hope she feel happy too
So Lynn , enjoy yourself whenever you want ..
Don't because of me change yourself ... =)
By the way .. today is the first day we go out while holding hand in front of your family
Cheers ~

P/S : don't mean anything ar ! just write out my opinion only .. re....lek.... ~

No comments:

Post a Comment