Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 21 : Malacca Life ~

Friday work was so so only ...
I managed to type finish my ITP report
After that i don't have anything to do
Since my bosses not around .. they were on leave
So i just walk around and slacking off with my boss
We chit chated in spare part room .. hehe
Then i rushed to Bus Station after 4 something ..
Yesterday i was quite surprised that bus come earlier !
i thought bus will come around 5 30 pm .. good job !
The journey quite smooth and i reached Malacca safely
Our very first destination is Bukit Baru Satay !!
Nice satay with cheap price =)
I ate 10 sticks and she ate 5 sticks .. and take away with 20 sticks
After dinner , we went for her friends reunion gathering
The gathering was all girls .. i was the only guy there ..
Actually i feel quite shy there ... hehe .. just didn't say it out ..
Anyway her friends were all friendly =)
Then we came back home and ready to sleep ~~~

Message for Lynn : I have missed you so much dear ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment