Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 26 : Tired tired tired !

Today i feel super super tired
From morning walk walk walk
Walking around the plant site
Get data , do observation and interview
Although i feel a bit more tension than normal
But i do feel like my times are occupied

As for my private life
Today early in the morning
My alarm clock keep ringing
It was my dear's voice ringing tone
" Ring~ 起床了阿!要不然我slap你!"
I feel like having her beside me whenever i listen that
I feel quite warm actually by listening her voice
Nowaday i insist to call her instead of MSN or SMS
I wanna listen to her voice
But she worry bout my credit
And finally we decided to use webcam
Everyday i will feel happy when i send message to her
I feel even happier when i receive her sms
Especially special sms from her
Lynn , 22 more hours to go
And i will meet you face to face
Careful when you drive to 王朝
I miss you !

No comments:

Post a Comment