Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 22 : Saturday

On Saturday, we went for shopping at DP and MP ~
I knew that my dear Lynn likes surprise very much
Thus, i have planned one surprise for her
I told her that i wanna buy something for my sister
who is coming back from Aussie next few months ...
Actually the present is for her ... i wanna buy for her ..
So i asked her to choose for me ...
I told her my sis's taste is exactly same as hers ..
She believed it and searched for present with me ..
She kept on choosing present for 26 years old woman ..
I started to feel panic at that moment ..
I kept on asking her to choose for 22 years old woman's preference ..
At last she found it out :( ... suddenly she got so smart than ever !
She worried bout my money ... doesn't want me to spend anymore ..
However i bought her favourite skirt and she bought me Polo Tee =)
We had McD Happy Meal as lunch as she liked that meal so much ...
We walked around DP and MP .... we had some funny moments tho ..
And some romantic moments as well at DP there =)
Then we went home and slept for a while before dinner ..
We had dinner at hawker stall ... quite okay the food ...
Lynn mommy ordered many foods for us ...
Quite expensive but i appreciated it =)
Coz my mom wont order so much food normally ...
After that we bought cake from Italy cake house and headed to Wing's
At Wing's there i kept on worrying bout Lynn might expose her pantie ...
Coz she was wearing short skirt .. hehe .. i kinda old fashioned bout this matter..
However we had fun tho at there ... facebook and snap picture while waiting ..
Then chin and the gang reached and we had small gathering there ..
12 o'clock sharp and we were preparing for the cake ...
The waiter had spoilt the fun when he came and asked for celebration delay
But we still had fun smacking chin face with cream .. hehe ..
The cake was nice but we couldn't finish it ...
After the celebration we went to my house and take CD ...
Then headed back home and enjoyed !

No comments:

Post a Comment