Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 30 : 1 month ~

One month ago i left Malacca,
And come back to Selangor for training.
I still remember one month ago was Saturday,
The day i left Malacca with tears and strong feeling.
I remember the feeling of mine during that day.
I don't want to leave Malacca,
Place that full of my memories.
And 1 month after my departure ,
My feeling still remain the same.
I don't want to leave that place.
Today , i feel something special .
It's not the feeling i had one month ago
It's the feeling i had two or three months ago !
I feel like i am in dubious relationship with her .
I don't know how to describe the feeling.
The feeling is like i want to chase her that time.
I will worry my actions will disturb her,
I will worry she might think i am annoying.
Even though the feeling is not pleasant.
But i miss that feeling very much .
Now i am like old man , keep thinking bout past.
I should look forward and think about present.
That is more important than past.
I will work harder no matter working or relationship.
Because all of them are very important to me.
I love all of you !

No comments:

Post a Comment