Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 18 : Sleepy Day

Today as usual .... no work at all ...
Just helping out colleague do some excel job ..
And i have started to write on my final report ..
Good thing is i have all the information i want there ..
Anyway , let's talk about private life ..
Today is our anniversary day .. 1 month anniversary
I remember one month ago , 15/5/10 , we went to the graduation dinner together
Even though we coupled for already few days , but we still haven't publicly hold hand ..
However the graduation dinner gave me a great chance to hold her hand ..
For your information , i can't hold her hand unless she gave me a green light ..
I got so excited that day that she asked me to hold her hand ! wow !
We hold hand and walked into the Hotel together for dinner ..
I can see her face turning red when her friends were looking at us ...
For some times she quickly pulled her hand away due to her shyness ...
Then that day we went for clubbing at Arena ...
Although we didn't know how to dance .. But we did enjoy our moment there =)
Here some messages for you Lynn ~

I am very happy being with you ,
Thanks for appearing in my life ,
I love you so much ! =)



I missed her hair !



She looked so mature last time

No comments:

Post a Comment