Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 25 : Lucky and unlucky ?

Today i was given 2 new tasks
Is to observe two departments process line
I was so unlucky to be given 2 tasks at one time
I was relaxing for the past few weeks
And now i need to be more hardworking
To complete the given tasks
However i felt grateful
Coz i can have something to do
Instead doing nothing there

As for my private life
Today i feel very very happy !
She told me that she felt blissful ~
She felt like she was like little princess
For the past few months together with me
Whenever she said unreasonable things to me
I will not argue with her and listen to what she said
Whenever she wanted me to achieve something high
I will not say no to her and follow her advice ~
Whenever we argue over something silly ~
I will always say sorry to you her first ~
Because i just want you know ~
that you are the only one ~
Little Princess for me ~
I love you ~
Lynn ~

No comments:

Post a Comment