Monday, June 7, 2010

Random topic =)

Since i am very free now. Then i shall share some of my experiences to all.
What is friend ?

1) Normal Friend
- Friend that will chit chat for around few minutes when meet each other

Example :
A : Hey , long time no see ! How are you ?
B : Yeah, I am fine . How are you ?
A : Fine here too .. hehe .. I need to go do something first .. Next time yamcha ok ?
B : ok .. see you next time .. call me when you are free =)

However , they will not yamcha together normally. Just a way to have more dialogue with friends.

2) Distant Friend
- So called Hi Bye friend or ignore each other when they meet face to face

Example :
A : Hi !
B : Hi !

or

A : Hi !
B : ( pretending didn't see A by sms-ing )

3) Best Friend Type A
- Close friend when play around together. They will become quite distant when they don't contact each other.

Example :
A : Wei ! sa po ! I miss you le !!
B : Ya la !! you no find me pon .. ish !
( After a few months )

A: Hey you back hometown d ma ?? Want go gathering ?
B : See first ba ... if can tell you

4) Best Friend Type B
- Close friend when play together. Even they separated for few months or few years, they are still best friend.

Example
A : Wei ! sa po ! I miss you le !!
B : Ya la !! you no find me pon .. ish !
( After a few months )

A : Wah ! Back hometown no find me la ! Sien
B : Sayang ... I sure find you de la ! ish

5) Best Friend Type C
- Close friend forever even without proper communication. They don't need conversation to maintain their relationship

Example
A : Hey, What time wanna go eat ?
B : See you ... I don't time

Note : Even a plain conversation , they can maintain their relationship very well.

6) Not Friend
- This is quite simple, don't need further explain it. They just hate each other or don't know each other.

Example :
A : Diam la ... everyday make noise .. bi li ba la bi li ba la !
B : Siam la .. i have my own freedom...

7) Friend on surface
- This is quite common in nowadays. They are so called two faces or two-headed snake. They are friend with you on surface and stab you without you knowing.

Example :
A : Hehe, you are so brilliant !
B : Welcome , you are smart too =)

( After a moment )

A : B is so cocky man .... can't really stand him ...
C : Oh really ? I thought both of you are close friend ?


So , which type of friend you are =)

No comments:

Post a Comment