Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 24 : Tues Day ~

Now i have a habit update blog
Everyday after i got back from work
I will automatically update my blog
I remember last time i hate blogging
I think blogging is such a waste of time
After one month of blogging life
I realized that i like blogging
Inside my blog i can write many things
My feelings, my thinking and my message
Thank you Lynn for asking me to update blog
I'm loving it .. haha

The next thing i wanna talk bout is ...
The thinking of a single and in relationship person
There are 2 types of single person ...
First type is person who prefer to be single
They will think friend is everything for them
Be with friend is main priority for them
They don't need love
Second type is person who eager to be in relationship
They will think be in relationship is wonderful
They can have sweet moment together ~
And happy ever after ~

As for in relationship person
Their thinking is basically the same
They like each other and never want to leave each other
Good thing if u can find ur true love
It is hard to find someone that really love u
And someone that u really in love with
Love is simple
They love each other
Is happy enough
Don't think it too complicated ppl !
Life is always hard
but love is always simple
I have seen many examples in my life
When they don have it, they yearn for it ~
When they have it, they lost interest with it ~
Here a piece of advice for all
Learn from the past, Appreciate the present, and create a better future~
Don't coz of silly thing and give up so easily ~
Appreciate what u have and get a hold on it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment