Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 5 : First day of working

Today is my first day of working. Although it's a bit tiring but i have learned a lot from Mr. Prakash and Mr. Ravi. They are nice colleague and willing to teach me everything that is related to my job scope. My working hours is from 7 30 am to 4 30 pm. IDS do provide uniform, long pants and safety boot. Basically i do not need to buy anything formal clothes for my training. Wakaka.

Although today is a bit tiring. But i do not forget to sms Lynn. Hiak hiak. But at first Lynn do not reply and i thought she might be sleeping during that time. During my lunch time, i call her up and nobody pick up the phone. After i came back from work, i called her and realized that she forgot to bring her phone along. Wakakaka, i thought she got lost in Malacca. Glad to know that she went out have fun with friends rather than watch drama at home. By the way, i will be coming back on Friday this week. Lynn, i shall see u during that day =) I miss you like crazy ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment