Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 14 , 15 , 16 , 17

Day 14 Friday ~

Friday after my work was done. I rushed to the bus station.
I was frustrated that time coz the bus came one hour late !
Wasted my one hour in Selangor ... swt
However my mood turn better when i reached Malacca....
Finally can meet her again ... i feel so happy that time .. hehe
When i reached there , the first thing is makan !!!
I was so hungry that time and we decided to have a walk at JJ
We had our first night dinner at Ajisen Ramen =)
The ramen there was okay ... not too bad ...
However i didn't enjoy the ramen much ...
I enjoyed the moment with my dearest ppl instead.
After our dinner , we shopped around ... tried clothes at Padini~
She was so cute when she tried the clothes ..
But she decided not to buy it first due to her kiamness .. wakaka
Then we went around JJ and she bought masks from Watson's
We walked for around 1 hour plus for window shopping.
We managed to buy First Pride nugget before we decided to go out.
Later on we had supper with EP gang and went home sleep ~~~
However we had some sweet moments during the night time .. hiak hiak

Day 15 Saturday

Saturday we had to wake up early to go for early prayer at Jonker street.
I went there and prayed for my relationship with friend and Lynn. =)
Of cos i did pray for my health and education as well.
Then we had our breakfast nearby and took a short nap afterward.
Around 1 pm something we went for movie with mei chi ...
The karate kid was superb ...... not a bad investment for RM 10 movie .
I saw Lynn cried out and so emotional when watching it ..wakaka.
After that we had dinner with her family members nearby.
Then we went to Jonker and got our very first couple ring =)
The rings were so lovely .....i only bought it for you Lynn not others =)
Besides we bought some nice foods there as well...
We went back home after a while and started to chat with everyone
Here again we had our sweet moment during the night ...
However i felt a bit sad coz after that night i need to leave Malacca =(

Day 16 Sunday

Early in the morning , we went jogging at Recreation Park.
We were so energetic at first , Lynn kept on swinging her hands.
During jogging we saw monkeys , the monkeys were so cute ...
But Lynn so scared of them ... kecut kecut .. wakaka
We jogged for 3 rounds ... inside the park..
During the third round, Lynn started to lose his breath.
She didn't swing her hands anymore and kept quiet all the time.
She was so tired after the jogging .
Then we went hawker stall and bought our breakfast there.
I ate Wan Tan Mee and Lynn had Mee Rebus as her breakfast
We took a short nap and went to Sakura House afterward.
We had lunch with her relatives at Sakura House ..
The foods were okay and expensive .
I prefer to eat at other place coz can eat more .. hehe
We came back after the lunch and relaxed for a while.
After that we went to eat soya foods ...
The traffic around Red house was so terrible ..
Keep Jam Jam Jam and Jam .. Cars from Johor , Selangor , KL and Singapore were jamming the road !
We changed our route course to avoid traffic jam ...
Then we saw tons of Malacca cars there .. LOL ... Malacca drivers were so smart tho.
We reached Soya shop there and had some foods there..
The foods over there were decent but we managed to take some photos there
A while later we drove home and had dinner then started to pack to go home =(
Before packing we had funny and sweet moment inside her room ...
Thanks to Lydia , helps us to snap and record those pics and video =)
They dropped me at Sentral there and i took the last bus back to Shah Alam
I felt sad but i didn't show it out, i knew she will feel sad too if she saw me that.
Maybe she didn't feel sad after few weeks but i do feel sad every time i left Malacca..
I missed her face , her voice and her house .... I missed her so much ...
But i need to go on with my life as my training days were still going on ...

Day 17 Monday

Today i didn't do anything there , just copy down some notes ...
However before i go back , my colleague asked for my help on excel things.
I helped her then went home afterward.
I bought bus tickets to Malacca again .. hiak hiak
For Lynn , see you again in Malacca this coming weekend
Don't feel too bad bout the convo thing .
I will help you to inquire about it =)

Our sweet sweet memories =)
































No comments:

Post a Comment