Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 3 : Lucky day

Today i went to IDS early in the morning. I was so nervous that time. I entered the place and was stopped by the security. The security said that there were some poisonous gas remained inside the premise after fumigation on Sunday. I waited there 15 minutes then i walked to HR department. The HR department door need to be opened by card and i don't have it. So i asked one Indian guy who was standing in front of the office. Coincidentally he was the HR department head who i need to meet up before i continue my day. He took me in and asked me to take a seat in the office. Then there was another Chinese girl talked to me about the internship. The officer who was supposed to in charge of me was taking leave. So the HR head asked me to report on Wednesday and i just walked out from the office and headed home. Haha .. here comes my 2 days off before my internship !

Next i wanna talk bout the girl i love. After i was sent back home, the very first thing is i sms her. I guessed she still sleeping and i decided to wait her online. Finally she online and i felt so happy. I kept looking at her even though she was watching drama that time. I ended up call her because i missed her voice badly. I miss her so much since the day i left Malacca. I called her twice in one day. I guess tonight i will call her again. I love you Lynn , don't give up no matter what happen ! where to find ??? muack !

No comments:

Post a Comment