Saturday, May 15, 2010

For those who graduating soon~ my housemates

My housemates

CCF - My roommate since foundation till now, he can eat alot sleep alot and play alot. Although he is not graduating soon. But i keras keras wan put his name here. Hiak hiak

CS- My roommate from my foundation year. He super thin but strong =( always kalah arm wrestling with him.

JY - My housemate since Beta till now. Si nakal since last time. However he brings us alot of fun and has become part of wonderful memory in my life =)

HB - My housemate since Beta till now. He very quiet and can be quite aggressive on sensitive issue, rasakan !

PUBO - My housemate since Beta till now. Super quiet but he can be funny too sometimes when we go for trip =)

CSS - My housemate since Beta till delta. Hamsap king plus game king . Undisputed champion =)

HAO - My housemate since Beta till Gamma. Ini orang super small gas sometime but sometime can be quite frenly and helpful fren =)

LW - My housemate since Gamma until now. He is handsome and quiet sometimes. My house de che shen.

EV -My housemate from Gamma. He super super quiet but like to play game. I enjoy see him playing FFXII in my room =)

KURTZ - My housemate from Delta. He super tam chiak and calculative. But i must admit that he can be helpful and frenly . Nice fren !

KEVIN - My housemate from Delta. He sometime will get for no reason. But i enjoyed listen to his story since beta until now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment