Friday, May 28, 2010

Sweet Sour and Bitter Memories

I knew that i need to be back home for my training today. But i don feel like leaving my dearest place Malacca and my dearest person Lynn. Before that day i keep on telling Lynn that we will be okay. I will come back every weekend for her. But i never expect that i will feel so sad during the night before i go back to hometown.

That night is a very emotional night for me. But i keep it hidden because i don't wanna let Lynn knows about it. We went for movie and we enjoyed ourselves there. Then we went to D'puteh aka fruit juice place. Suddenly i feel so emotional and i wanna share all those feelings and memories to my dearest Lynn.

Here are the feelings and memories :-

This is the first time you take a snap of photo with my hand phone.3/6/10








This is the first time we eat dinner at " Wang Chao ". 3/6/10









We were singing k during that time 7/3/10







We were watching Alice in the Wonderland 8/3/10














We were watching movie again 2/4/10















Movie again plus sushi king =) 15/4/10










Relaxing inside my room 17/4/10








First time we study together in library 23/4/10








Went to sing k before final exam =)24/4/10







Relaxing inside my room before going back to library 27/4/10








Her debate presentation day 28/4/10











Right after her FYP presentation and we were going to Windmill 29/4/10







We were taking dinner nearby Bukit Beruang 6/5/10






Our very special day at Sakura house and MBO 8/5/10






Relaxing again in my house =) 9/5/10









Annual dinner plus clubbing ! 15/5/10










Preparing for our lovely trip ! 16/5/10











Our lovely trip =) 17/5/10










Pizza hut day and our shopping day ! 22/5/10










Secret Recipe day =) 23/5/10








Lynn new hair ! pretty girl ! 24/5/10














There are many more happy memories from 24 to 28 of May. During the day of my departure, i feel sad and wanna stay at Malacca or just take Lynn with me. But i cannot be so selfish. I will feel sad whenever i look at her face through webcam. I will look forward to next weekend and we shall meet again !

Here are some messages to you :

Thanks for appearing in my life,
Thanks for choosing me over so many fans,
Thanks for accompany me when i feel sad,
You are the one i love the most,
I love you Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment