Friday, May 14, 2010

My very first blog =)

Today i shall start writing my own blog. I feel sad for my best fren after i have read his blog. I think back wat was happening few months ago. However this sem is a special sem. There are sweet and bitter moments for all of our unit ppl.

Let's start talk bout my own opinion and put an end on this special sem. I remember b4 the sem starts, we have so much fun during our Genting trip. Eventho we got freaked out by the ghost thing, it was a nice experience for all of us .. hiak hiak .Oh ya not to mention that i feel so surprised when i realized lw changed alot since the last time i saw him. Reason of changing image is unknown to me.

Then the tough sem has started. Argghhh , i really hate study.But i nid to go on since i donwan to waste my parents money. Life is still the same for me , play sleep eat. Here comes the main turning point of this sem, everyone changed after this day.

-4th Feb JY birthday, we planned to celebrate his birthday at Carry On. After we finished our meal then we went to sing k at Jetty there. The next day i realized that my housemate kurtz said to hb tat he wanna chase after lynn .. the girl i hav feeling with. I feel shocked but i couldn't do anything. He is the 1 who say it out first so i shall let him. Everynite i will pretend go to Kurtz room and ask for their progress, i feel sad when Kurtz just keep smiling there.

-11th Feb is a memorable day for me. I went group outing with the girl i like and my housemates. As usual i feel sad coz i nid to assist my fren. I keep guiding my fren and provide chances for them. However i feel happy that we talk to each other during tat day and i realized my like towards her is growing stronger.

-12,13th Feb we chit chat at MSN there from morning till midnite, I feel so happy when chitchat ing with her. She is a nice and frenly girl. Although i noe she doesn't like Kurtz, but there is a person in her heart which she couldn't put down so easily. The funniest thing during our chatting is i just put an example of confession , she really tot i was confessing to her tat time after just one day we knew each other well. She said too fast for us to start relationship .. maybe after we know each other longer period. Although i don't mean to confess to her tat day, but i feel sad too when i hear tat reply.Not forget to mention that i feel happy coz i got her HP number... hiak hiak =P

-14-20th Feb I rmb i keep sms her coz i miss her when she go bai bai her relatives. But i feel guilty as well when i realized that i shouldn't do tat to my fren coz he was chasing after her. Tat time i asked him in serious tone, "what if i like her ?" he answered something like don qiang with him. He is my fren so i decided to let him and stop MSN with her. However i just couldn't stop like tat coz i like her. What a confusing week for me.

-21th Feb CNY visit day ! First stop of visit day is Lynn house, haha of cos i feel nervous when i enter her house coz she is the girl i like. i rmb i was waiting for hb at the gate there and she keep asking me to come in first. Her mommy give me an Ang Pau and i still keep it until now inside my wallet. Ohya tat day she wore a pretty dress ~ Next stop is Chi house, here comes second turning point of the sem. We gambled and had dinner there. Wat a treat from chi family , quite grand for a family meal. After the dinner , lw and cf start going for one girl named chi.

22th Feb CNY bei zhan day ! wakakakak so nice the food over there .. but too little d.Then we back to EP and continue gamble and truth or dare game. The most shocking question during tat game is Lynn ask Kurtz " if i like ur housemate, wat will u do ? " i realized that she had feeling towards me as well. I feel happy tat day but i cannot be too overconfident as i haven't make thing clear. Then i double confirm it with Canary and Chi keep asking me bout Lynn. Of cos i feel happy bout it but Kurtz is my fren .. so i decided to talk to him first b4 i approach Lynn.

26th Feb I approached Kurtz after my midterm exam. At first he still hehe smiling at there. But when i told him wat was happening between me , Lynn and Kurtz . He got shocked and feel sad. Of cos i feel sad bout it too for whole day. Then i realized that we hav gap after i told him everything. =(

1st March I feel sad when Lynn said she felt more comfortable of being fren. I can't do anything but respect her decision. After tat day i approached her everyday until now. Hopefully one day can impress her.

Mid Term Break Oh man , my house is breaking apart due to my thing with kurtz and cf thing with lw. However there is one thing happened during tat period. My fren named A confessed to me, i feel shocked and i dunno wat to do at all. I know i like Lynn so much but i don't wanna hurt her. I rejected her and try to console her. However all my efforts failed, she felt very very sad. But my action is correct coz i don't wanna cheat her and my feeling. Oh ya not to mention we had a nice A farmosa trip during mid term break =)

Middle of March I feel happy of being close to Lynn, we sms each other everyday. Although she is bad tempered and tyrannize , but i still like her so much . My feeling towards her grow stronger and stronger from time to time. I wonder how she thinks bout me after tat day she said feel more comfortable of being fren. My fren A confessed to me again during March and i hurt her again. I feel very bad during tat time. =(

April Assignment and exam month for me !!! same goes to Lynn who rush her FYP and assignment. She is a strong girl and donwan to lean on me , so i suggested that when she nid me .. sms me .. i will on call for her =) .This month is so hectic for me, assignment assignment assignment... #$!%!#%!^!#^&!&!@#$!$!

May My feeling towards Lynn really very solid for now. 8th is our special day ! hiak hiak ... 11th is special day for us too ... Sweet and Bitter moment ... Sweet during day , bitter during nite =(

15th May Finally all of my frens finished their exam !!! All can enjoy to the fullest. However today i read back my best fren blog, i feel so so so sad about it.. haiz =( .I hope i can do something to console him =)

1 comment: