Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 81 , 82 , 83 , 84 , 85 , 86

ahhhh ~~
Just to tired to update now
Perhaps tmr will update ..
hehe .. cheers ~

alright ! is time to update something !
Lets start with some interesting topics
Everyone has their own stands
Let say A quarrel with B
A will think his stand is the correct 1
While B thinks that his stand is the correct 1
And if C try to butt into the quarrel
He is surely digging his grave =)
sorry .. too tired .. continue tmr =)

Oh yeah .. today is monday .. i will share my weekend experiences to all
Wednesday Thursday i was very busy doing the video for my dear
Her birthday was on last Sunday 22nd of August
I need to improve the video before Friday !
Plus i need to chat with her so that she wouldn't noe i was editing video
Finally it was Friday ! After my work i drove all the way to Malacca
Drive Drive and Drive for 2 hours
Finally i reached her house !
I took bath then headed to new JJ for dinner
I brought her to Hong Kong style restaurant
We ordered famous HK Cheese baked rice with ham
Together with famous tea mixed coffee and cream soup
That was a decent dinner , but the price is so costly
However we managed to snap some pictures as our memories
Then we shopped around new JJ



Saturday was another tiring day again
We woke up early and had Bukit Beruang Dim Sum as breakfast
The Dim Sum were nice and cheap if compared to Selangor Dim Sum
We bought one big Bao for her mom as well
Our next destination will be new JJ again !
We wished to buy presents for her cousin and my friend
We shopped inside JJ and searched for colour pencil
Finally we bought it together with colouring book total of RM30
Me too, i got my present about RM 30 as well for my friend
And yes ! Our next stop is StoneGrill !
The place was very unique ! The decoration over there was awesome
We ordered some cheap foods among the expensive foods
The stone for the grilling was very hot
It can heat the meat continuously for an hour plus
Nice atmosphere, decent food, nice pic snapping spot =)
Oh yeah , not forget to mention that nice price as well



As usual, we will buy something nice for her mom
That day we bought McD for her mom !
Her mom never had a taste on Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe before
Hopefully she will like it !
Then evening we went to fetch Lydia from her event
And pass present to my friend sister
And we had chicken rice as our dinner ~
The chicken rice was made without chicken essence
Its taste was very good !
Just as nice as outside chicken rice
I ate 3 bowls of rice , so full ~
Night we were just hanging around at home until her birthday celebration
Her uncle bought cake for her and present as well
It was a nice cake, and superb presents !
She seemed like it a lot, i should have bought that too =(
We spent the hours together until 12 am ~
I wished her and had a very sweet moment with her





Sunday morning i stayed at home
Because they had to pay their respect to the passed away grandma
Then we went to Sing K at dreambox
She seemed very disappointed when she realized Chi is not going to come
However she did enjoyed her day with our friends =)
They celebrated her birthday there with a cheese cake by Canary


however she seemed like got used to it and calm bout it
Next stop is ............... nah , not going to go anywhere
I gotta go home soon during Sunday
I packed and went home after it
...
..
...
wait !!! Actually it was just a trick to give her a surprise !
I wanna let her noe that i need to go home during Sunday
I took leave on Monday just to prepare the surprise
I pretended to go home and headed to Secret Recipe for her cake
One whole cake is just too ordinary and i believed that she won't eat finish it
Thus i planned to buy 12 slices of different cheese cakes for her =)
I felt so embarrassed coz i requested for 12 slices as a whole cake
The waitress had a funny expression on her face
I waited for an hour for the whole process
Finally i headed back to her house quietly
Nicky almost spoils my plan !
Thanks to Lydia and her mommy
My plan went well ~
I surprised her with the cake and the video





She cried a lot after it
At last the 2 months plan has just officially ended
Aw ~~ I felt so satisfied with my achievement
But the night , i had a terrible experience
We went for birthday privilege hunt with her and her sis
Asian Havana is sux to the max, money minded but not a good businessman
A businessman who think for short term will not success in the future
Then we went to Wings cafe
Same thing happened again
But i was pleased with the waiter attitude
So i ordered another 2 extra drink just to get the free meal ~~
When we wanna go back, we saw my friends at the door there
Wow, they seemed very very angry and unpleasant smile on their face
I wonder why, luckily i kept my cool and greet them
Then we headed back to her house and continued our sweet moment





Monday morning i woke up early
We went to MMU to get some documents
The staff lectured me for mishandling the documents
But i was glad that i got the documents back to my hand
Then we headed to her friend family store to get Nasi Goreng Pattaya ingredients
We bought onions, seasoning and Anchovies at there
When we reached home, we get ready for our meals
We were so busy but we managed to snap some pics of them
It was a total success ~ and nice too


Then we brought to to her mommy work place
And we got a pass grade for the Nasi Goreng Pattaya
Not too bad for first timer ~~~
After that we just lazying around until the moment i need to go home
I missed her a lot, she missed me a lot
But we needed to part for a while until thursday
I love you Lynn ~
Thanks for being with me for the past weekend ~





No comments:

Post a Comment