Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 62 63 64 : Lil trip with my dear

Friday ~ Afternoon lunch i have nothing to do
Normally i will just go back and webcam with her
But she has no internet connection at Puchong there
Thus i had lunch all alone for Last Friday
After work, i went to eat Ketam with my frens
Then we watched Inception with them
Inception is an awesome movie !
I wish there are more movies like that in the future
I reached home 3 30 am and woke up 9 am in the morning
I drove to Sunway Pyramid and had a wonderful outing with her
Then i fetched her to uncle house and bought her flower
At night we had a birthday celebration for her cousin
The cake was very nice and special . Too bad i don't like it . haha
I slept around 11 pm tat day and need to wake up 4 am
For the first time i drive so far away from shah alam
I drove to Cyberjaya with XW ...
When i saw her in her outfit .. It was so dazzling ~
Cute cute cute and pretty !
Then i went to oldtown and had breakfast
While waiting for the ceremony to finish
Then we had a photo session with her friends
And i be the special cameraman for her
She seems so happy after graduated from Multimedia University !
I felt happy for her too ! This is the first convo i had been to
When times up , my frens were waiting for me to go home
But she was still taking photo
I didn't want to leave but i had to
I stood there for few minutes just wanna see her for a while
At last she saw me and i waved to her say goodbye
I shall meet her again next week ~
Happy graduation my dear !

No comments:

Post a Comment