Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 79 : Blue Blue Monday ( updated )

Oh man, it is the starting day of another week !
Dang ! I need to wait for another 4 days in order to get back Malacca !
Whatever, i just need to endure for the weekdays and enjoy my lovely weekend with her
However today i encountered one nice thing
When i was going back to my house
I walked past one Malay Auntie
She was so old and staring at me
I just smiled back at her as usual
Suddenly she stopped and talked to me
She asked : " Baru balik dari sekolah ? "
I replied : " Sekolah ??? "
She asked : " Ya ... Sekolah "
I replied : " I balik dari kerja ni "
She said : " Oh .... "
So conclusion from this conversation ~~~~~~
I am still young from everyone perspective ~~!~!~!

Just now happened something funny !
That incident happened when i entered my office
A : Hey Wai Mun, Do u know B phone number ? C wants it
me : I noe , pass me the phone
C : Do u noe B phone number ?
me : yes , give me a min , i check it
C : ok
me : Her number is xxxxxxxxxx
C : Thanks

A while later , my phone rang ~

C : Can i talk to B ??
me : ????? hey C why u call me ????
C : u not B ??? y u give me ur number to me ??
me : Oh ya hor !! how come i give my number to u ??

Then we felt so awkward after that... hahaha


I have been waiting for my supervisor since 2 pm until 4 pm
Finally he finished up his meeting
I was so nervous to meet him
Since i was not that active due to my project in another department
I spoke to him bout my lecturer visit first before i asked him bout holiday
Our conversation went well then only i started to ask him bout holiday
I told him that i need to go back on xxx day
Surprisingly he didn't ask me that detail
He just nodded and gave me green light upon my requests
God thank he was so kind back then
It seemed like there was a holy ring on top of his head !
I was too excited and prepared to go home
Then my luck has just ran out
I couldn't find my pendrive when i reached home
There are a lot of documents in my pendrive !
I quickly rushed back to working place from my house
Traffic was so bad and i was so frustrated
I reached there and started to search for my pendrive
Luckily i left it on my table and my colleague kept it for me :)
I felt so tired after such an incident
I don't wanna do redo all my works anymore if i lost it
Conclusion : What a tiring day for me ! Hng !

No comments:

Post a Comment