Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 76 : Friday ~~~

Hmmmm....
I saw Lynn blog about her last few months appearance and now
So i have decided to post mine as well ~



This pic is we take together when we first know each other
I guess that was 6 months ago !



This is 5 months ago pic
I still rmb that time we watched Ice Kacang Puppy Love together !
In this pic i look thinner than previous 1 .. hehe



I bet this is 4 months ago pic, cant really recall bout that
We both are so young that time and i still cant master the art of SS pic



This must be 3 and a half months pic we took when we went for sing k !
I still dunno how to smile properly yet ~
And she was the one who hold my camera
since i do not master yet the art of capture a nice pic



This pic is 3 months ago.
We went to her graduation dinner ~
U can see her chubby face was no longer there :(
She got thinner than last few months



This is 2 months ago pic ~
U can see her hair style is totally different than last time
This is the reason she turned prettier and cuter !
I love this hair style so much !



This is our last month pic ~
We were having our own sweet sweet moment now
U can see the difference as gradually scroll down to this pic
Big difference rite between now and past ?




No comments:

Post a Comment