Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 75 : Happy day

Last month, i did a project with another trainee.
The topic is changes to CIP cycle
We researched on it for more than one month
Everyday in and out same place just wanna observe the blending area
Keep on changing the piping system, build new manifold or alter pipeline
Take picture of the implementation area, and take notes of important things
At first we got lectured for not doing enough homework on it.
Afterward, we gave our full commitment on it
We even considered to stay overnight just to observe the CIP process
Finally , senior manager has reviewed our project and is impressed by it !
I never expect he will say that since he is a very strict manager
I just hope he don't give a harsh comment on it
I felt happier when he said he will consider to implement it !
Today, few of my colleagues told me that they received an email
The email was about few implementations need to be done during Raya down
My implementation was inside the email !
Wow !! i felt so happy !
My manager said to me : " The credit is yours "
Hehe , that mean they have acknowledged our efforts on it
Let's pray the implementation is a success so that i can get bonus from it !
Cheers ~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment