Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 73 : Angry Day

Today is just another normal day
Go work, discuss project and come back
Nothing to do much there
But when i got back from work
I was called by my mommy and neighbour
My neighbour asked me to get something from Malacca
At first i dunno what is that and he told me the details
He asked me to called up his friend and discuss bout meetup location
My mind is like , " Huh ? Y do i need to call up that fella ? "
" It is ur friend rite ? "
Then i told him i do not have a car there, can't meet up that fella
The next thing is he asked me to get help from friend
My mind is like , " Oh no, i don't wanna trouble my friend "
Then i refused him by saying don wanna trouble my friend
He said me not a great man or wat , don wanna trouble my friend
He said don let ppl to make use of me , but i can make use of people
Wow , wonderful theory . I dont expect someone will tell me such rubbish
Then i refused him by saying " no , i still don wanna trouble my friend "
Right after i refused he said " So i have troubled u ? "
" Then ur mom are troubling me now "
Since my mom was asking for his help back then
Great, i always help him on his laptop things.
Now is how he treat me back by threatening me
I still say no, and my mommy help me say no too
He couldn't do anything and say
" I know u very BUSY , not going to trouble u anymore "
Wow !! It makes it like i am the bad guy now
I always thought that if u truly wanna help someone
U dont expect the reward from that person
He is trying to ask for reward from me because of my mom ?
I have told him my difficulties and yet he threaten me back
I just say bye bye to him and go back home
What an angry day for me

No comments:

Post a Comment