Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 74 : 3 months anniversary

Today is our anniversary day ~
We already knew each other for 6 months
And in relationship for 3 months already
I still remember i attempted to give up on our relationship several times
Before we got together as a couple yet
But i am glad that i didn't give up on our relationship
I hang on well ~ withstand well all the difficulties
The path is tough and slippery
I did think wanna turn back
I decided to keep on walking when i think of the consequences if i stop now
Walk , Walk , Walk and Walk ~
Long Long thorny road ~
At last i reached the ending of the path
But there was a hole and i fall into the hole
That time i was half give up and wanna follow the flow
But she gave me hopes and pulled me up from the hole
When i got up from the hole, many things have changed
My path has became our path
We walked on the same path at last
I will make sure i do not walk out of the path
And make sure she does not walk out of the path as well
Although sometimes i will feel tired of it
But i think is worth it whenever i see the end product
The satisfaction of seeing the outcome ~
Is just like looking at the completed puzzle that takes months to complete
For now i don't wanna think the outcome of our path
As i am enjoying the process of walking throughout the path
Lastly, happy 6 months anniversary for liking each other !
And happy 3 months anniversary for being together !



5 months ago



1 month ago



No comments:

Post a Comment