Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 66 : For my Dear ~

Today is a happy day
I dream bout my dear yesterday nite
We had a wonderful experience in that dream ~
I feel lazy to wake up this morning as i had such a wonderful dream
I sent a lot messages to her coz i missed her badly
Every 5 - 10 mins i will check my phone to see she wake up d or not
Everyday repeats the same thing , i wont feel boring by doing that
I will worry she will skip her lunch or breakfast in order to keep fit
But lately she seems like to eat nugget
Eat ar dear ~ Must eat ~~~
I felt happy whenever she replied my message
My happiness reached its peak when ~~~
Before working in the car waiting
Morning time before she wakes up
Lunch time
After lunch when she is about to take nap
Work finish
I missed her alot during working hours
But i do concentrate on my own jobs tho
Don worry my dear ~
I will concentrate on my job while sms with you
I will be a successful person after i graduated
to earn a living and support our families
Love you dear
Muack !

No comments:

Post a Comment