Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 77 , 78 : Weekend with sweet heart ~

Sunday, when i was cleaning up my messages in inbox
I saw 2500+ messages in my inbox ~
I dunno that numbers are too many or too little for a couple
As for me, most of the sms are very precious and priceless
Even if the message is simple such as " Morning Dear ! "
I feel very warm with it, i will keep it as our memories
But i gotta clean up my messages in inbox
I browse and read back one by one
And deleted those not so sweet messages from her ! Hiak hiak
I just deleted 1000+ messages and some of it are very precious
Coz she won't show affection to me so easily
Once in a while when she got "feel" only will show it out to me
Sometimes i will envy other couple, they are so lovely to each other
Maybe coz she doesn't show affection so easily
But when i see back my sms, i realize one of it says that she won't show it out...
Although she loves me a lot, she still acting normal
Hehe, y do i need to mind all these nonsense
I love her, she loves me ....... that is enough for both of us
This is our only love story
No need to follow other couple to be so lovely
No need to follow other couple to be so romantic
It is our own unique way of show affection to each other
We will appreciate each other more and more


No comments:

Post a Comment