Sunday, July 18, 2010

Special post just for you ~

Like : I like your personality, very straight forward and never lie to people ~ and your lip and eyes ~ Whenever i look at you, i feel like wanna hug you closely and like you more and more. Your lovely voice made me love you more and more. You are very interesting and very different from other girls. I feel very very comfortable being with you. I can be myself, no lying, no deep thinking, i just want to be myself in front of you although i am quite childish person when i feel relaxed and i am quite serious person when i feel stressed. Together with you i can forget many unhappy things. I love being around you !

Dislike : Sometimes you are too "ba dao" ~ When you compare me and other guys, i will feel jealous and sad. You will ignore me when your friends find you. Maybe you know i won't mind if you didn't reply me =( . And sometimes you don't have self-conscious as a girl. You need to be aware that people might hurt you or peek at you =(

First impression : Interesting girl who bet 50 cent with half of RM1 note ! Weird girl !!! But i not dare to greet you as i am very shy type of guy. Oh ya ! You are the shortest girl i ever met in my life as well =)

Confession : I feel sad whenever leave your side and i always think that you have a nice body figure. But i didn't say it out . If not you will fly high to Holland there ~ I did cry when you rejected me for the first time in your car =(

Future plan : I wanna take you with me for trip or outing. I wanna work harder to provide a wonderful life for you. I wanna marry you in 8 years time and create a happy family with you~

I love you Lynn ~ muack ~

No comments:

Post a Comment