Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 38 : Wednesday is over ~

Oh yeah ~ Wednesday work is over
Many of you would think that the time passes so fast
But for me, no no no !
Thursday morning i need to go early in the morning
And Friday i need to meet up my boss for meeting
My boss expects a good job from us
However the time of CIP ruins it all
CIP timing always at midnight or early in the morning
Suddenly i think of few short censored words
I guess the most polite words i shall use now is ....
Ya Allah ~ How could such thing happen to me
Lets see the positive side,
I might struggle during my training time
But once i finished up my training
I will gain a lot of experiences
Precious experiences that i might gain assistance
When i look for job in the future
A little struggle trade for precious experience ?
Woah , what a bargain !
Guess i should go for it ,
But i need to manage my private and working time
However i won't trade my weekend time to work
As i put weekend as my main priority in my present life
"you" sure know why =p

No comments:

Post a Comment