Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 33, 34 , 35 and 36

These few days were fun !
I wanted to have this kind of life everyday
But when u have it everyday
U won't appreciate it
For me, I feel happy whenever Friday is approaching
And feel love sick whenever Monday is approaching
Life is just like a graph , a cosine graph.
When u r single , ur graph r just like a straight line
Don't change too much
When u r in relationship, ur graph is high and down
just like a cosine graph
When Friday is coming, the happiness is at the peak
I feel very blissful
When Monday is coming, the happiness is at the bottom
I feel so love sick
But i am happy with it ,
happy with the life with my dearest
Although i know if we meet everyday
We won't appreciate each other as much as present
But i still wanna see her everyday
To reduce my love sick towards her

To lynn ~
I will appreciate you even if we meet everyday
I will appreciate you even if we don't see each other everyday
I will appreciate you even if i am busy or you r busy
I will appreciate you every moment that we had
I love you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment