Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 40,41,42,43 : Wonderful weeks !

I had a wonderful weekend last week !
I felt nervous on Friday evening
Due to my project ~
But i felt great when i stepped in Malacca
When i saw her, the first thinking in my mind is ...
My dear ~ I miss u so much after one week !
I had a wonderful dinner with her and housemates
Saturday we went shopping at new Jaya Jusco there
We walked around and search for her make-up stuffs
She bought some nice make-up stuffs at the end
In between we did enjoy walking around holding hand
I wanna buy an Italian bracelet for her which costs RM 169
But too bad it is out of stock
The bracelet is awesome one
We will check it again in the coming week :)
Then we headed back and helped out dinner preparation
Her uncle family and brother were coming back
Finally i saw her brother after few hours ~
Her brother looked nice although looked like gangster
At least he is good to me when i was staying in the house
Her uncle seemed okay with our relationship ~
Luckily our relationship is blessed by everyone in her family
We went for boat cruising after a luxury dinner
The boat was just so-so only
But i did enjoy my times together with her ~ =p
Sunday i felt quite sad and love sick
I love her very much and don wanna leave Malacca
But i had to ~ I must go back to hometown as i need to work
I left some messages for her before i go
I knew if i say it face to face to her
She will feel sad as well
I felt better when the bus was showing Rush Hour 2 movie !
I was pretty down that time
My mood changed better as my times were fully occupied with the movie
The first thing i do when reached home is .......
Find her !!!
I really miss her badly
Today is Monday
I really miss her badly in the morning
I heard her voice again from my phone
Her voice alarm ,
But she was not there ~
But i gotta move forward since i have responsibility on my projects
I did a great job on my proposal
My supervisor said very good at the remark section
I felt happy because it was my first proposal !
And later i went for meeting with senior manager
For my another project
I explained all the things i knew in my mind
He didn't critic our work
And yet he guided us into another stage
Now only i understand his intentions
He was trying to guide us step by step
So that we could understand better
Nice manager with nice guidance
But i still don like his way
hahahaah
Here comes the end of my post today
I was waiting for her to wake up ~
Wake up Lynn !!!!
MUACKS ~

No comments:

Post a Comment