Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 37 - Less Sweet Post ?

Well, i realized that my blog might too sweet d
So, i shall reduce the sweetness
Today is funny,
Whatever i did, i will report to her
If i am going home late, i will inform her
And she said she feel like i am her husband
Coz i will report to her everything
I don't know y i will do that
I just wanna to let her know what i have done
It is like a daily routine for me
If my schedule changed i will automatically think of her first
if i come home late, the first 1 to consider is her again
I worry that if one day we break up or what
I will feel lost , dunno what to do
When Friday approaching i dunno where to go
When i wake up early in the morning, i dunno who to sms
When i wanna ppl around me, there is no one for me
I worry that day will come,
So i must ensure the day won't come forever

The End ~

I not sure that distant relationship is good or not
According to "pro" in my ex house, 90% will fail
however i feel quite amused with his latest comment
He said that distant relationship is good due to many reasons
Oh yeah , that is funny.
Look, my main point not to critic him or what
I am just trying to say that which 1 is good?
Distant relationship or non distant relationship
Distant relationship seem better for non-sticky couple
Both of them can have their own freedom
They can do whatever they want
They only meet once in a while
But for me , a big no no to distant relationship
I couldn't stand it
As i am the sticky type of guy
Though i am sticky type, but i do give freedom as well
Coz i know it is very annoying to the girl
If i everyday 24 hours stick to her
She couldn't do the things she want
If i am the girl, i will breakup with him too
Sometime i think back the days before in relationship
I feel happy everyday
I have my own style of living
My own thinking and my own decision
I felt that i changed a lot since last that
From active i changed to passive
I have lost contact with many friends
However i never regretted it
As i feel happier these few months
The moment i spent with her is my genuine feeling
But sometimes i do think back all the memories i had
With my friends or with her
That was quite warm to me
I feel blissful now ~

The End ~

Right now i feel that i am quite dependent to her
When she feel sad , i will feel sad
When she feel happy , i will feel happy
Actually i can do many things that i want to do
Such as gaming, watching drama or even read comic
But i dunno y i choose not to do all these things
I just feel like, whenever i do all those things
If she needs me i couldn't go to her straight
I might feel addicted into it
So i chose not to do anything
And wait for her call
I wonder this is a good thing or what ,
Hopefully it is just another silly thinking
Well, this is my first experience
Many things i don't know
So i will just do whatever i want
Think too much will slow you down
Don't you think so?
hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment