Sunday, July 18, 2010

Now my turn for u! :)

Like: The way you are so caring, considerate and over-pampered me, the way you act like a spoiled child demand for a kiss on your cheek and your reaction when I rejected your gift just not wanting you to spend too much money on me. How you planned your future on taking MBA and how you describe your working environment with colleagues and your future plan.Like the way you think of me wherever you go, and whatever you do.


Dislike: how you are so choosy on food especially on vegetables and fruits and your face’s expression while people taking a scoop of salad into their mouth. The way you try to explain study is not everything for working environment, though I agreed some of your explanation, but not all. And also your words, “see steps walk steps”.


First impression: A guy with zero skills, reddish face with helpless thoughts when came to beer or wine. The first guy I met who will not tense when came to game and the one who taught me DOTA steps by steps with lots of patience.


Confession: You are not the one as I though who you are, I mean playful and not serious on your study. Now I said it. Don’t fly too high! *still need more hardworking*


Future plan: not thinking this yet. As you said, see steps walk steps.


-end-


No comments:

Post a Comment