Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 47,48,49,50,51 : Wahaha love hehe

We had a wonder weekend during last week
Firstly, we went to sing k at Gogo Jetty there
We had lotsa fun there by singing duet song !
I hold her hands while singing those songs :p
Then we headed back to her home and chit chated ~
I enjoyed every moment with her that night =)
Saturday we woke up late and then have a walk at JJ
We walked around in the JJ and searched for foods !
We bought herbal eggs, donut, bread and fried squid !
Our last destination of food searching is US Pizza ~
We bought 3 regular pizzas and had lunch at her mom workplace
However we couldn't finish it because it was too much for us =(
Then we had a short rest before get going to jonker street
We bought many foods there and enjoyed the our moment
It was fun to see her blush when i called her sweet name.. hehe
After jonker street, we went to eat fried oyster at nearby
The fried oyster is quite popular and we waited for 1 hour there
During the 1 hour, we ate the famous local hokkien mee
It was very nice hokkien mee and i loved it so much
After we bought the fried oyster we headed back to her house
We ate the fried oyster together in big group
She didn't want to eat as it was very fattening
I took out the oyster and fed her eat
As i knew she always liked those kind of food
Sunday morning we woke up late as well
We went for movie and shopped for her formal clothes
We watched Predators together ! It was very fun and exciting !
I expected she will get scared by the brutal scene
But she was not scared of that at all =)
We were so lovey during our outing that day
However we felt very sad when few hours remaining
Times up ! Time for me to go home !
I hated that moment but i need to go on
I felt so sad during that time
When i reached home, i missed her so much
I hoped that she will be around my side
I hoped that Friday will come sooner
Monday morning when i woke up
I felt upset, i still missed her a lot
I sent a tons of sms to her
Flooded her mail box
But she was sleeping that time
When i got back , i felt happy as i can see her face again
Tuesday morning ~
I still felt quite miss her
As usual i sent a lots of sms to her
I felt so happy when she replied my sms
But i have a lots of work to do
I did found some times to reply her sms
Just when i got back from work
She was sleeping ~ Guess i need to wait a while to see her again

No comments:

Post a Comment