Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 52,53,54,55,56,57,58

Lately i have been lazying around after my work
But i still need to continue my blog
Until i finish my training and back to Malacca
I must continue writing it
Today is already Day 58
i can't believe it it is Day 58 d
Almost 2 months since i left Malacca
Another 60 days till i back Malacca perhaps?
Another 15 - 20 days till our three month anniversary
Then i can back to my sweet sweet home Malacca
I will find my dearest sweet sweet love again
I had sweet moment with her ~
And i had bitter moment with her too ~
I wish we can love each other without any obstacle
I love her so much
But sometimes dunno how to express it
When i got panicked, i don't what to do
I wanna show her that i love her
But i don't know what to do at all
I realized that sometimes i am helpless
when facing critical situation
I don't have any experience on it
I don't know how to face it and handle it
But i am able to express how i feel
I express everything in my deep feeling
Hopefully one day my real feeling will reach her heart
I just wanna let her know that
Although I am
Not good in consoling people
Don't know girl's thinking and needs
Got mad with small reasons

.......
.......
.......
.......
.......
....................
..................
................
..............
............
..........
........
......
....
..
.

But i still love you very much
I am willing to learn how to console
I will listen whatever you said to me
I will take care of you more and more
Just be my side and i will feel satisfy with it
I miss you dear
Forgive me for everything :(

No comments:

Post a Comment