Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 60 : 2 months !!

I can't believe it that i have left Malacca for 2 months
I wanna design my own room !! ( If i am given one )
I wanna plan nicely where to put my bed
Get suitable furniture for my room
I wanna make it most comfortable room !
i plan to buy L shape of study table ~
Wall book racks , decent wardrobe
And also cupboard with several compartments !
I am trying to get a queen size bed as well ~
But don't think i can get it as the room size is small =(
I am working on my design now ..
My dream is to have my own room and is designed by me
My room must have TV with stereo and entertainment set
one special designed wardrobe and L shaped study area
I don't want my room to be too spacey
Coz i might feel alone if i am in it
I wanna put carpet on the floor to make it like hotel room
The lighting is very important to me, not too dim and not too bright
Slightly bright is enough for me
I plan to put polystyrene board at the wall
So that i can stick photos or important notes on it
I wanna put clothes hanger at the wall there as well
And use self designed small curtain to cover it
I wish to design the wall colour too if i am born with art talent =(
So far i just plan for a single room now ....
I will live comfortably in such a dream room !
Hopefully i can make it a realistic room next few months !

-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment