Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 109 , 110, 111, 112, 113 ~

Day 109 Wednesday ~

Wednesday my life was so easy ~~~~
I brought my lappie to work .... study on my FYP title ....
No more project for me =)
But when i was about to go back ... here comes paperwork !
Luckily that time i was planning to drive back but not bus
If not .. my RM 28.80 flied away ~~~~ My bus fares =(
I drove to Malacca right after bathe
When i reached there , we visited Pasar Malam and bought many foods to eat
Yummy ~ But fattening =(

Day 110 Thursday ~

Thursday is our movie day ~ At first we thought of going to do something in MP
But failed due to some circumstances .. However we changed our minds and watched movie
We watched Resident Evil Afterlife ...
The movie was just decent ....... if compared with previous RE series
Kinda disappointed .. hopefully the next movie Devil will be better 1 =)
Night we bought roasters from Ayamas and dinner
Nasi Lemak from her mommy was awesome ! ( At least better than my house 1 .. haha )
After dinner i can't rmb wat was happening till Friday =(

Day 111 Friday ~

This day i rmb ....... she went to work and i was busy setup my room
so so so so so tired
Setting up the furniture whole day until my muscle felt pain !
However i am glad that i bought all the furniture that i needed with low price =)

Day 112 Saturday ~

We went shopping with her best fren at new JJ as we long time no see her d
We spent our times chit chating inside new JJ
Then we got back to her home and started to get ready for her big event
However her big event failed and came home
We went to eat Ho Jian and hokkien mee at Bunga Raya there with her family
Then Tesco time !!
The queue for payment was quite long
And one family was trying to cut queue ...
However they failed to do so due to 1 Malaysia motto ... unity of all races in Malaysia
They worked together to chase them away .. nice job !

Day 113 Sunday ~

Today we whole day at home ..... we were so lazy to go around ~
She made Gui Ling Gao for her family and me ...
And i brought back some for my family as well
That day i realized that i really missed her
I kept looking back as i was about to go home
When i didn't see her face at last glance .. i felt disappointed and sad .. wonder why
But don mind. ... i will be back next friday ...
Cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment