Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 103, 104, 105, 106, 107

Day 103 Thursday

Aw ~~~ Thursday all my malay colleagues have already went back home town ...
Just left few people worked in the office !!
I felt boring as i couldn't do anything without my partner
Not to say i am depending on her ! But it is better to do together
I brought my own lappie to office and started to learn simulation software
What a nice day ~ My company payed me to do my own things ! hehe
As usual .... travel to Malacca ~ Good thing is no jam at all !
All people just went back on Wednesday ~

Day 104 Friday

I cant remember well what i did at all ~ =(
I just remembered i had fun BBQ with my buddies !
Although the space was limited .. But we managed to had fun and snapped a lot pictures
Ah ~~ Wait !! I just remembered what was happening on Thursday night !
Lynn car got into drain !! Both front wheels got into the drain
We tried to reverse the car but it didn't worked at all !
One good thing bout cell phone is we can call up our buddies for help

First call to my best buddies --->
Call : Toot toot ~ Hey i need help !!! I am at xxxxx ...
Reply : Playing game
My Thought : haha .. not to say bad but he did try to help us .. thanks anyway

Second call to her mommy --->
Call : Toot toot ~ Hello , We got into trouble and we need help ... We are at xxxx
Reply : okok , we come now !!
My Thought : As expected from her mommy reaction =)

Her mommy reached and we have another try to pull it up .. it failed =(
Then another car got into the drain too ! That was funny ..
Only one wheel got into the drain, thus we managed to pull it up
Suddenly a bunch of people gather around and helped us to pull the car
It was a success and we appreciated a lot =)

Day 105 Saturday

Yes Yes Yes ~~~~~ BBQ NITE ~~~~
Before BBQ , special thanks to her uncle who treated me Dim Sum .. Thanks a lot
The dim sum was very nice and delicious .. most probably the best dim sum ever in my life
Then we went to DP to hunt for my clothes !
We walked around in the shopping mall and started to search for my clothes
I spent few hours and few hundred as well on my clothes =(
After that we went back to her house and started to prepare for BBQ night
We were so busy that time ... but we enjoyed the process a lot =)
Start fire, burn charcoal , cook the raw fish , eat it and throw it .. normal procedure for BBQ
But i enjoyed it a lot since it was my first BBQ gathering with a family although it is not mine

Day 106 Sunday

Aw .... Today i need to go back again ..... Back to working life ! dang !
That day we were so lazy to go around ....
Mostly just stay at home watch tv and drama
Till the moment i was going to back home
I had a lil sweet moment with her ... hehe .. i felt so happy that time
Hopefully we can maintain our sweet moment in the future ...
Ok .. times up ! I went to the bus station and bye bye Malacca =)

Day 107 Monday

Man !! So boring at here working place
I have nothing to do at all ... so i just modified my implementation to make it better
modified finish .... nothing to do again .. oh my god
Then i started to fill in my log book ... It was filled .. still nothing to do !! #!%R#!$#@!#
ok .... i started going around and waited for the time to pass ...
Times up !!! pack my bag and bye bye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment