Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 101 : Raya Eve tmr ?

Do anyone know that Raya might change to Thursday instead of Friday ?
I hope so as i am so lazy to work on Thursday !
I saw one funny way of advertising ~
The Giant staff was driving one car with Giant logo was painted on it
And was pulling one cute advertisement board !
I managed to snap one photo of it and share to all of you =)


Cute advertisement boards !



Today i felt that i was an important figure in my company
My boss asked me to show the contractor my implementation design
I explained to him like a professional engineer
But the feeling has just remained for few minutes
As i noticed that i was taking all those spotlights
It was a teamwork instead of individual work !!
Then i tried to pass the baton to my partner who was a Malay
But she had difficulty in communicate with Chinese as the Chinese doesn't speak good Malay
I tried to explain to him in Chinese and ended up the contractor kept on talking to me instead
I felt that i shouldn't do that, even though i didn't have the intention to steal the show
The bosses called me , assigned task to me or asked updates from me instead of her
So i have decided to try to let her deal with the contractor by asking her to come nearer
Teach her on how to deal with the task, slowly share some tasks with her
Since i will leave the company in just 3 weeks time as i am just a practical trainee
Hopefully in these 3 weeks time i will be able to impress my bosses with my partner =)

As for Lynn , good job ! Today was your first working day !
So how was it ? Can u adapt to the job ? Anyone bully you by giving you nonsense task?
There are tons of questions in my mind ! Hopefully u can get used to it soon
Although i am feeling a lil bit lonely here
Lunch without you, can't sms you during morning or afternoon
I used to rush back from company and web cam with her everyday lunch time
Sms her whenever i am free as i miss her a lot !
But i will get used to it and try to pick up the things i wanna do since long time ago
Good luck lynn !

No comments:

Post a Comment