Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 102 : happy ? or sad ?

Today the weather was so bad, rain rain rain rain rain rain
But i felt good when the contractor contacted me without going through my boss !
I was acknowledged by him as representative or the person in charge for that design
We discussed on how to implement it and he gave a quotation for the implementation
Hopefully the outcome will be fine ! If not my efforts will go into nothing
I did nothing today , after discussion with contractor i just did some daily tasks , tats all !
So i just lepak-ing around while waiting for time to reach 4 30 pm
Yes ! finally 4 30 pm ! time for me to go home d
I got into my car and reverse and ...................... bang !!
I banged the beside car ! in the parking lot
However it rained heavily and i don think anyone will know bout it
So i decided to drive away since it was just a small scratch at his/her car
When i reached home, i realized the rubber near my tyre came off
I pulled it out and hid it at the backseat
I used tissue to rub off the paint away so that i won't get found out tomorrow
So i decided to park further away to avoid any unnecessary argument
P/S : Sorry for banging to your car !

No comments:

Post a Comment