Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 108 : The day before Malacca life ~

Tuesday .. Yes ! Is Tuesday !!!! Finally Tuesday has ended and here comes Wednesday =)
Wednesday night i will be going back to Malacca again ...
All friends wonder why i can back Malacca everyweek for more than 3 months
Even i also wonder that too .... Don't i miss home too ?
My only answer is i don't miss that much for now ...
I think every guy out there think the same as mine too
I feel like hanging out with friends .... walking around .... instead of staying home with family
However i should appreciate my family before it is too late !
I shall spend some times with them whenever i free instead of going back Malacca
Anyway i am looking forward to back Malacca ....... 4 days holiday for me .. wohooo
I have planned many things for us to do during weekend ...
Shopping .. movie ... have nice meals .... have birthday party as well
Hopefully she won't feel boring with my preparations ...
Oh ya ! Things went smoothly today ... Project ended with a laughter from senior manager
I still need to submit an example of simulation modeling as he was curious of the software
Hopefully it went well too !
Cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment